Friday, December 30, 2011

Do you spend a lot on hair, beauty and skin products?

Apart from everyday shampoo, I spend absolutely nothing on hair, beauty or skin products. I have never been a fan of make-up and find it amazing that folk would spend a tenner on one bit of make-up which needs to be worn alongside another four or five products with a similar value.. If people don't like the natural me, then that's thier loss!!!!Do you spend a lot on hair, beauty and skin products?
no, my shampoo and conditioner cost under 1euro each.


i have a pair of GHD, i look after them and their three yrs old.


i use heat protection spray, supermarket own brand around 5euro.


skin, i go for low budget brands (they have the same things as major brands)


i do use good make up like Revlon and MAC.Do you spend a lot on hair, beauty and skin products?
YES! :D


i believe in using the best of the best for my hair and makeup.
Yes.. To much probably
Like money, nahh not really. I buy great things for cheap prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment