Friday, December 30, 2011

I have natural aloe vera plant, how can I use it for my face and hair beauty?

I'm not certain about using it in your hair, however, cutting a slip from the plant and squeezing the contents out and mixing it with your current face cream will give you a more soothing better moisturizer.I have natural aloe vera plant, how can I use it for my face and hair beauty?
I know that the Tudors used a tiny amount of aloe vera on their palms and gently touched the hair which was not close to the skull to give it shine but i would imagine that too much could make it very greasy. You should never put oil on the top of the head as it would make it very greasy unless it was being used as a treatment for dry hair.I have natural aloe vera plant, how can I use it for my face and hair beauty?
The best way to use it is to squeeze the gel out of one long section and see if you can store it in a small container with lid. I have used the gel for burns %26amp; cuts, also on the face


as a moisturizer,


under your makeup or when alone at home.


as for the hair, you could try it on a small section and see what results you get - I haven't used it on my hair.
  • revlon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment