Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hair Dresser Rules about cutting hair in the home?

Hello. I am in a disagreement about this. My sister is a licensed hair dresser. It is illegal for her to cut my hair in my home? If it is, can you please show where where to find that on the internet. If no, how can I back this up? Thanks.Hair Dresser Rules about cutting hair in the home?
No, it is not illegal for her to cut your hair at home. She can not do this at home with clients if her house isn't licensed for her to do this.Hair Dresser Rules about cutting hair in the home?
It's not illegal for her to cut it in your home... but if you wanted to sue her for some hygiene issues you'd have every right. She's probably just protecting herself. If she does hair in a home or somewhere that's not a licensed salon... then I'd tell her to have everyone sign a waiver...
No...She can cut hair anywhere she likes. She's licensed.





She can cut hair on the street or in the ocean.
That's ridiculous! Why would it be illegal? So weird.
Ermm No!! Dont Be So Silly! :P


Haha. I Dont Know Where You Got This Idea From!!

No comments:

Post a Comment