Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I need a hair dresser that does hair weaving by saturday. Can ne1 refer 1 to me? ?

I need a hair stylist that can sew in weave. I only have about a week left so I need 1 quick. I live in the new orleans la area so i need sum1 close. If you know any or if u r 1 feel free 2 answer. thanksI need a hair dresser that does hair weaving by saturday. Can ne1 refer 1 to me? ?
I would have loved to do your hair, sadly i am in Boston :(


you can look here though:


www.ebraiding.net and search by state.I need a hair dresser that does hair weaving by saturday. Can ne1 refer 1 to me? ?
did you not take into consideration


that ppl here on Y!A are from all over the nation


i would refer you to one in CA but u probably dont live here.


think before you ask next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment