Friday, February 10, 2012

How do i explain to a hair dresser that i dont want it all chopped off?

my hair is long past my shoulders very thick course hair and razoring makes it look horible. and they always cut it to short. i want that long hollywood looking hair. and i hate it when they cut my outer hair short and have long hair underneith its like having two hair cuts. gross should i bring a picture in?How do i explain to a hair dresser that i dont want it all chopped off?
Bring a picture and be very clear with what you want %26amp; don't want. You can have your stylist repeat everything back to you if you want. I start out by telling my hairstylist how I want my length, then after she cuts the length, my layers %26amp; bangs, and then if I want it thinned and/or razored.





If the person cutting your hair doesn't listen to you, you shouldn't go back. Find someone better, it's your hair!How do i explain to a hair dresser that i dont want it all chopped off?
bring in a picture of exactly how you want your hair you can probab;y google what you want and a pic might show up

No comments:

Post a Comment