Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What should I ask the hair dresser if for this hairstyle (Picture in details)?

http://www.nicolaroberts.co.uk/gallery/d/a>



I'd like that sort of volume and parting/fringe, but I'd like to keep my hair long, what should I ask for?What should I ask the hair dresser if for this hairstyle (Picture in details)?
Take the picture to her and tell her exactly what you just told us =)



As for the volume, the layers will help but more so the product you use, ask her to recommend volumizing hair products. My fav is Joico for volume, actually works!What should I ask the hair dresser if for this hairstyle (Picture in details)?
take that picture to your hair dresser and tell them you would like that sort of volume and parting fringe but to keep it long :)

No comments:

Post a Comment