Sunday, February 12, 2012

I need a hair dresser or someone with hair knowledge?

I used a home frost and tip over the weekend(sat)my natural hair color is a med brown that was previously highlighted golden blonde about 31?2 months ago.anyway my whole head is really blonde almost white what can i do i like the color of the frost but my front is just to light HELP.......I need a hair dresser or someone with hair knowledge?
go to the store and get natural instincts. the color you should use is med.neutral blonde and leave it all over your head for about 20 min. it makes you hair feel great and the color will go alittle darker. if the front is to white you can still put it all over the whole head. it will darken it but make it look more natural, without it being to dark. although the directions don't say this-but apply it to toweled dry hair so the bottle can saturate your whole head. it will blend in the old hi-lites and the new. hope it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment