Sunday, February 12, 2012

What is the best shoe for hair dresser since we have to stand whole day.?

Ugg slippers! Or just normal Uggs. But you'd have to be careful to to spill anything on them. Really, it just depends on what type of shoe feels good on your feet. I bet Crocs would be good since they're so lightweight, and if you spill on them it will wash right off. Hope this helps! Cheers!What is the best shoe for hair dresser since we have to stand whole day.?
Corcs don't give you any support. And that is what you need if your on your feet all day. I've been a hairdresser for ever and I can't understand the girls who wear heels, wedge, spiked heel boots etc. I wear New Balance , or Nike cross trainers. I have them in black and white. My feet don't ever bother me. When it comes to comfort verses style comfort wins hands down.What is the best shoe for hair dresser since we have to stand whole day.?
Something comfortable, like an athletic shoe.
crocs or some kind of comfortable leather sandals
Crocs!
Crocs

No comments:

Post a Comment