Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Would it be possible for me to be a hair dresser?

if I am leagally blind in one eye. I was just thinking about going into that but I don't know if I can with my bad eye. I can still see close out of it but not real well. If not can you think of something I could do with one bad eye?Would it be possible for me to be a hair dresser?
ask very experience hair salons how they feel and issues with what can happenWould it be possible for me to be a hair dresser?
you could do it girl! Thats not gonna matter.. go to your local beauty college and speak to them about it.. good luck
why wouldn't you be abe to? i mean yeah you maybe blind in one eye but you can prove yourself. don't let your eye crush your hopes try it and if it doesnt work try something else. But i think you should go for it!
I also have a vison problem and i am a esthetician, a makup artist and i am just recently a cosmetologist as well! I have done well with my career and there is nothing holding you back but you at this point, please email me if u want to know more or need some support!





BTW, an esthetician is someone who does facials and waxing, body treatments, etc, its within the beauty industry.
you could as long as you go to beauty school and prove yourself.
U can go to a eye doctor so they can get some glasses for u with enough medicines in them to help u see better out that eye and try going to hair school and see how well u go in that then u can go from their about become a hair stylists.
if you practice and focus on your strengths you can definitely do it.
You can do it. But don't attend strafford. Go to a replicable beauty school . Gordon Phillips, Med ex, Studio of Hair design. Job Corps or ask your beautician were she or he attended.
omgsh! no way


im the same exact way!


thats kool. im not alone. =]


but yeah i want to be a cosmetologist.


you know do hair and makeup etc.


you sure can.


=]


except i have one blue eye and one brown eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment