Friday, February 10, 2012

How should I the hair-dresser for hair like this?

I don't have a printer so I can't print it out:]


http://i29.tinypic.com/opqlpz.jpgHow should I the hair-dresser for hair like this?
i would suggest to ask thin out the bottom of the hair and short chopy layers on top and razor it.How should I the hair-dresser for hair like this?
well if you dont have a printer get out your camera :)





Put on the macro setting on your camera and half push down on the 'capture' button so it can focus and then once its focused take the picture.





Then take the camera to the hairdressers and show them from the screen on the camera.





Then again this all depends on the quality of your camera lol..





Gd luck
Next week Im getting my hair cut more like that and Im taking a photo in. That way they know exactly what you want and theres no misunderstanding. Last time I got my hair cut similar to that I said to leave the length at the bottom, heaps of layers up the top and really short and razored at the very top. Good Luck!
take a picture from ur camera or cell phone n show them on there.
hahah thats funny is that spose to be scene hair?








wow pfft nikki sixx already had scene hair in the 80's LMFAO





well you should ask ur hair dresser
ask for choppy scene hair....long with short layer on top
  • beauty products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment