Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I am looking 4 a black muslim hair dresser who can give advice?

i am a black muslim soon to get married. i have short hair which sreads easily, i am worried that once i get married my hair will fall out because of ghusl which will have to be done after intercourse. what do you think i can do to look after it while still looking attractive for my partnerI am looking 4 a black muslim hair dresser who can give advice?
for a start sister ghusl isnt going to make your hair fall out, its only water. secondly i'm not sure where you live so i cant give you a specific hair. but i'm sure you can just go to any black hairdresser, ensuring its a woman and tell her to recommend any hair relaxers or hot oil treatment.


you can also look up essence.com because it has alot of articles concerning treatments for black hair.I am looking 4 a black muslim hair dresser who can give advice?
My mom. She's taught me a lot so I'll try to help. What is ghusl?? I can't even offer advice if I don't know what that is. :S Is it relaxer? If so, how your hair will handle it depends on your hair texture. Only kinky hair can handle it well enough without falling out but even so it's harmful to your hair and will prevent it from growing. If you have curly hair, your hair is fine enough with out it so never, ever use relaxer.





If that's not what ghusl is, please explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment