Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What should i tell my hair dresser if i want my hair like someone Else's?

i really want my hair like brookelle bones but i dont know what to tell my hair dresser i have shown her picturers but still she doesnt get it i dont know what to do!What should i tell my hair dresser if i want my hair like someone Else's?
go to a different salon and take a picture with you

im sure someone will know how to do it

GOOD LUCK!What should i tell my hair dresser if i want my hair like someone Else's?
It's always helpful to bring the picture with you. It's like you're going to a store that sells paint and you tell the guy you want to paint your room a lavender color. And for crying out loud, there's tons of different lavender colors.



My mom works as a cosmetologist and whenever someone doesn't bring in a picture, their hair ends up getting messed up. Trust me, most places don't even refund your money. You should be grateful that they do even refund your money and not call the police since they have the right to do so. God i hate those people so bad. UGH



If she looks at the picture and still doesn't know how to cut your hair, she obviously hasn't been doing it for so long to grasp that knowledge and be able to just see the picture and know how to style your hair that way. I would just find a new barber before she messes up my hair BIG TIME! When the barber gets doubts even after they see the pic, they don't know what they are doing. I wouldn't let some1 do my hair if they aren't even confident about it. If you showed it to my mom, she'll look at it for 30 secs and say ,'; Ok got it';.
lol well if your hairstylist doesn't get it, maybe you should go to a different hairdresser! but i just looked at some pics of her and you could tell ur hairdresser you want choppy side bangs, and short layers on top with length on the bottom. and show a pic like this one:

http://img0.liveinternet.ru/images/attac/a>

where it shows all her hair and stuff so the hairdresser gets a better idea.

hope i helped=]
Ask Another Hairdresser to cut your hair for you maybe ?





:-]
i agree with everyone else. bring it to another hair dresser and I am sure they can do it for u.:D
  • beauty products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment