Sunday, February 12, 2012

What do you like or dislike about going to the hair dresser?

:)What do you like or dislike about going to the hair dresser?
blowdrying my hair!


i look like chewbacca! gawh!What do you like or dislike about going to the hair dresser?
I like having someone wash and dry my hair, i like the feel of it, i find it therapeutic.





I don't like all the hassle of describing exactly what you want.
There's not much to dislike about it for me... my mom's a hairdresser, so I don't have to pay, don't have to wait...
I hate the smell of someone getting their hair permed and I hate waiting.





But I looove leaving with nice soft shiny hair =)
It takes so long. It's hard to be a woman sometimes.
A little bit of both. It gets to be kind of annoying spending all that time there.
Paying


The final outcome
my mom's a hair dresser she just does it sometimes at her shop !
sitting still for 45 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment