Tuesday, February 14, 2012

If you have your hair colored (at the hair dresser or not) is it ok to put heat on it?

i want to dye my hair, but i'm not sure if i can, because i HAVE to straighten my hair.... please help?





thanks.If you have your hair colored (at the hair dresser or not) is it ok to put heat on it?
Yes you may straighten color treated hair. It will take it's toll on it though, you'll need a good conditioner.If you have your hair colored (at the hair dresser or not) is it ok to put heat on it?
I would wait a day or two after dyeing before you apply heat to it at all.





After that, it should be okay, just make sure to use a good conditioner. I also use thermal care products that are specially made to protect hair from the heat.
Whatever you do DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT STRAIGHTEN YOUR HAIR AND DYE IT AT THE SAME TIME your hair will break and fall out
Yes, it's fine. I dyed my hair black months ago, and I straighten it everyday, and it's still perfectly black. Well, besides my roots :D
No need to apply Heat on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment