Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My hair dresser said my roots are a level 5 but they look black to me?

She said it's definitely not black but it looks like it to me...Does it just appear darker cause my hair is blonde? What is level 5 then? I want to dye it a shade of level 5...anyone know where I can see different level 5 shadeS?My hair dresser said my roots are a level 5 but they look black to me?
Each color line's hair color is different. What may be a level 5 on one is different from another.





What you should do is look at there color wheel and see what is considered a level 5 and take the swatch to your hair to compare it. In order to achieve the same color as your regrowth, you would have to use a filler before you color your hair. The filler is missing contributing pigment for your hair color. Most of the time it is red. You would need to find out the shade of red you need to add to your hair. It is better if you have this done professionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment