Friday, February 10, 2012

I have highlights and low lights in my hair my hair dresser tells me I can not touch up my roots?

I am wondering if my hairdresser is ripping me off, can I get my roots touched up in between getting my hair high and low lights, I am afraid getting the full head done every five weeks will damage my hair. Is it possible to get the roots touched up in between how often do I need to do the whole head.I have highlights and low lights in my hair my hair dresser tells me I can not touch up my roots?
no --that's right. it's the new trend of low lights that they can't just be touched up I thinkI have highlights and low lights in my hair my hair dresser tells me I can not touch up my roots?
No Jan, your hairdresser is not ripping you off. You can not do touch ups to hair that has low lights and highlights. You have to do the whole head.
I have been a Managing Cosmetologist in two states, and have been doing highlight and lowlights for over 17 years, this is not a new thing....Of course you can have your new growth done....The easiest way is to just do one color at a time, highlight retouch one month and lowlight retouch the next month. I would not keep doing it all over your head or you will end up with only highlighted and lowlighted hair, there will be no natural hair left.
Get a new hairdresser. She's full of hooey!
Yeah, you should be able to get your roots done! Sounds like the sylist is being ';LAZY';!!!! Good Luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment