Friday, February 10, 2012

How much should I tip the hair dresser?

straight my hair charge= $20.00


tip= ?How much should I tip the hair dresser?
$5 maybe im not sure bkus i dont ever pay hubbie does and he dont tip them,oh well. lolHow much should I tip the hair dresser?
4 - 5$
in my country the tip is 10% so a $2 would work
I assume you don't mean for the holidays, so, as a regular tip, $5 would work.
I give just over 10% to my hairdresser for a tip.
As a former (and future) hair stylist, the standard for services is 20% just like if you went out to eat. so ya about $4-5 would be sufficiant....





as for the girl who said her hairstylist charges $80 for highlight and cut so you dont tip her usually; $80 for highlights and a cut is NOT expensive, your just cheap. getting your hair done is not like carryout- if you cant afford to tip, then you cant afford to get your hair done! and this philosophy is not just bc i do hair
Your hair stylist might only make half of what you pay or less. If they're good and you want to keep them $ 4 or 5. If you don't like your hair then $2.
At my friends job,you cannot tip less than 10 bucks. Maybe 10 or 15 if she does a REALLY good job.
Depends, do you go back there?





If you do, $5 seems about right.





If not toss them $2 and gtfo.
If she does a great job and you are pleased you should tip between 5 and 8$.
i always do 3 to 5 depending on what i have done
I do $5...
At least $4 (I usually leave $5 if they did a good job). If that price includes the style and cut. more if it doesn't. 20% is a baseline tip in my opinion.
15% of 20
20% of the amount u pay
well lol my hair dresser charges a good bit!!


$80 for trim and color lo-lites and Hi-lites so usually I don't tip her but I have before and it's been like $5.00
15%

No comments:

Post a Comment