Friday, February 10, 2012

How do I make my hair look like I've just left the hair dresser? [without actually going to the hairdresser]?

I have really dry, frizzy, curly/wavy hair, would like product/ tool suggestions. please help.... thanks in advancexxHow do I make my hair look like I've just left the hair dresser? [without actually going to the hairdresser]?
I had the same problem as you. Blow drying your hair properly is very important! It makes your hair look Sleek and shiny, it makes such a difference! There are lots of video on youtube to show you how. Basically use downward motions, but if you already do that, there are lots of different products out there. Always use heat protector before drying or straightening/curling. Ask your hairdresser what shampoo is best for your hair and ask about sprays or whatever which you can put in your hair to stop it going frizzy( i use one called osis from schwarzkopf ) at least i think tthat'swhat its called :P http://products.ask-schwarzkopf.net/inde/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment