Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What should I ask for at the hair dresser?

I am young and want a perm but I don't want it like my nan's. I want it so it looks young but with waves. Will they do it right?


http://www.globalticketservice.com /images/katie_melua150x150.jpgWhat should I ask for at the hair dresser?
You need to ask for a ';loose spiral perm'; show that picture too...be aware that perms take a week or so to ';drop'; and you cannot wash it for a few days or it goes all frizzy...and never looks right...don't have one done if you have somewere special to go immediately...give it a week.What should I ask for at the hair dresser?
perms neva look like this katie hair is naturally curly then set on bendy rollersno matter what kind of curl you have it will never look like this you could have a perm and then use tongs to achieve the definition thats the only way you will get this look

No comments:

Post a Comment