Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What do I ask the hair dresser for if I want this hair style?

Ok so I want this kind of haircut but I dont know what to ask for..

there it is.. sorry if its a pain to look at...!

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa65//a>What do I ask the hair dresser for if I want this hair style?
Say that you want a sideswept bang and soft layers that frame your face. I recommend taking the picture in with you, just in case. But if your hairdresser is good, she should be able to cut your hair like that without the picture.

i hope i helped and good luck!What do I ask the hair dresser for if I want this hair style?
Bring the picture ! :) Thats what I did 3 days ago %26amp; they did my hair the exact same way as it was in the picture. %26amp; I loveeee it :) all you have to do is print it out. Hope I Helped ! :)
Bring a picture! Stylists are usually pretty good at giving you what you want if you show them what you want.
bring in the pic :) :) :) :) good luck with your hair :) :) :) :) :)
just take the picture in and show them! then you'll be sure to get what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment