Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I can't afford to go to a Professional Hair Dresser My roots are terrible What are my options over the counter?

what color is your hair, darlin?

If you roots are light, try streaks to blend

I think that intertroducing blonde streaks and dark streaks simultaneously is quite striking on a gal.I can't afford to go to a Professional Hair Dresser My roots are terrible What are my options over the counter?
You can use a color mousse/rinse. This will put in temp color in your hair until you can get to a salon. This will wash right out. You can use a semi perm hair dye. It won't bleach your hair but will add color ontop of your current color. This will wash out in a month or two.



semi-perm hair color

http://www.sallybeauty.com/hair-color/IO/a>



colored hair mousse/rinse

http://www.sallybeauty.com/temporary-hai/a>



I can't afford to go to a Professional Hair Dresser My roots are terrible What are my options over the counter?
When i didnt have time to go to the salon I just went to wal mart and bought black box hair dye. My hair is really dark brown naturally. box dye fades so thats why i bought black. I dyed ALL of my hair. NO MORE HIGHLIGHTS for me. So I would just get a color you can put all over your hair that wont leave roots when it grows out. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment